China’s yearly Fruit Imports in 2021 hit record leve
l According to latest customs data, over the past year, China’s fruit imports have reached a new high, with import value amounting to $13.47 billion, up by 30.9% and import volume totaling 7.027 million tons, up by 11.5%. The top eight fruit export ersto China in 2021 by import value in descending order are Thailand, Chile, Vietnam,Philippines, New Zealand, Peru, Australia and South Africa.
Preview of Fruit Expo 2022Supported by Department of Commerce of Guangdong Province, CCPIT GuangdongCommittee, the People’s Government of Guangzhou Municipality, as well as dozensof Guangzhou-located foreign embassies and consulates, Fruit Expo 2022 is going tospan over 30,000 sq.m to host 500+ quality exhibitors.
To innovate and break through amid pandemicIndependently developed by the Fruit Expo committee, our online display platformwill give you brand exposure beyond conventional physical trade shows, and moreimportantly, a new way to meet global new buyers amid the pandemic!
So far, many loyal exhibitors of Fruit Expo have joined our platform, including JiabaoGroup, HD Lemon, DurianPower, Furun Packing, Orshang Automatic Equipment, andso forth. We look forward to seeing more overseas friends joining us in the platformin 2022!
- Fresh Fruit: fresh fruits, fresh cut, organic product, etc.∙
- Processed Fruit: frozen fruit products, dried fruits, fruit cans, fruit juice, fruit jam,preserved fruits, nuts, highly processed fruits, etc.
- Fruit Processing Equipment & Technology;Cold Chain & Logistics;
- Fruit Growing & Post-harvest Handling;
- Fresh Retail & Related Technology;
- Fruit Retail Franchises & Chain Stores; and etc.
- 2022 Juice & Fruit Beverages World Expo (Juice Expo)
- 2022 Dried Fruits & Nuts World Expo (Nuts Expo)
- 2022 Fruit Processing & Packaging Equipment World Expo (FPPE)
Welcome to visit our website www.fruit-expo.com for more update!
Fruit Expo Organizing Committee
Contact Name: Sofia zhang
Mobile/Wechat: +86 18620090584
WhatsApp: +86 13076701591