One of the most attractive areas for business and investors in the agricultural industry is the development of projects for intensive production of vegetable products. It is possible to achieve high production rates and efficiency of greenhouse complexes using the latest achievements in this field.
The current opportunities and challenges of the protected soil market, support measures and solutions for modernization will be discussed at the Strategic online session “Agrotechnologies 5.0 in the greenhouse industry”, December 08 at 12.00 (Moscow time).
Representatives of state administration, agricultural enterprises (greenhouses), retail chains, equipment manufacturers, market experts, technology companies, research institutions, industry associations and unions, and the media are invited to participate in the session.
Key topics of the business program:
- the current state of the greenhouse industry and measures to support greenhouse complexes,
- development prospects and market conditions of fruits and vegetables,
- export opportunities of Russian producers,
- modern technical and technological solutions,
- the efficiency of engineering and equipment of the greenhouse complex,
- the development of aggregators and digital trading platforms, about the packaging sector,
- eco and other consumer trends,
- pitch startups about technological and digital innovation.
Participation is free. Registration via the link: https://vsm-expo.com/green_house50 Source: https://www.eg-online.ru